Monday, January 10, 2011

A Clutch Worth Holding On To

      anthropologie - $58 -  5.5"H, 7.5"W, 0.5"D
While buying Miroslav Sasek’s This is Paris for my niece at anthropologie, this coin-dusted clutch stopped me in my tracks.  Completely versatile, put it next to jeans and your distressed boots, and it does the “tough-luxe” look to perfection.  It also will go equally well with any LBD in your closet.  Plus, the coin detail is a nice alternative to ubiquitous sequins yet still maintains a degree of delicacy.  The wrist strap (love when they have those) lets it hang at cocktail parties with ease. 
Me?  I would stow my make-up in it and toss it in my carry-on tote for a weekend get away.  Then, when I arrived at my final destination, I would swap the make-up for wallet and mobile and hit the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...