Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shake it Up

Modern Salt and Pepper Shakers
I have needed new salt and pepper shakers for, oh I’d say about a year now.  What’s the hold up in getting on that, you ask?  Why the opportunity at stake, of course.  I can’t make up my mind.  Do I go with something whimsical and colorful from Alessi? Or something understated, like these brushed nickel ones from Calvin Klein?

Helping, and at the same time delaying, my decision is Design Milk’s round up of salt and pepper shakers.  A long-time follower of Design Milk, I nearly fell off my chair when I read their Facebook post, “Behind Design Milk there is just a girl who loves design. “A” girl runs this blog?  The features are so diverse; the coverage is so in-depth; the design so lovely, I assumed it was a team of people. 
So please, visit Design Milk and tell me what you think.  And, oh, back to the task at hand.  What salt and pepper shakers would you buy if you were me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...