Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Scream, You Scream

Years back, I headed to Cincinnati, OH for a press check.  Despite broken print presses, sleeping in the print shop lounge, and one very difficult client, the whole trip was worth it because I got introduced to Graeter’s ice cream.  Established in 1870, Graeter's uses the French pot process which incorporates much less air in the ice cream than other methods, resulting in the thickest, creamiest ice cream I have ever tasted. 
They ship all over the country, so one Father’s Day I sent my Dad several pints.   He could barely stop eating long enough to call to tell me how amazing it was.  Prices range from $60 to $80 for 6 pints, and $90 to $120 for 12 pints, depending on the shipping area.  Greater’s would make a sweet Valentine’s Day gift.  If an endorsement from Delicious does not have you convinced, according to the February edition of Vogue, Graeter’s is just what Jeanna Lyons is giving this year.

I am curious, do you eat ice cream in the winter or is it just a warm weather treat?

1 comment:

  1. I've had their icecream and it is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...